Support the YMCA with a Donation
We are in the middle of a mental health crisis. That is why we are investing in programs that support the mental health of people in the Denver area and creating caring spaces to help our community spend time together, have fun and feel connected.
The YMCA is dedicated to the health and well-being of our community. Wellness includes the whole person, their spirt, mind and body. This work is vital and while membership dues helps to maintain our centers, it is your compassionate support that makes these life-saving programs a reality.
- $100 donation allows us to feed a family of five for one month
- $250 donation provides a week of camp to families in need
- $500 donation provides two weeks of Out of School Time care for a single mom
- $1,000 wellness scholarship for a family for a year
- $2,500 donation helps provide a one month scholarship for a preschooler in our Y Academy
- $5,000 keeps our food pantry stocked with fresh and healthy food for one month.
**Make your donations go further. Donations of $250 and above qualify for the Colorado Child Care Contribution Credit, qualified donors will receive a tax form.
For any questions, please contact our Mission Advancement team.