Donate and Help Do More
This year has been incredibly difficult. COVID-19 and economic downtown left many people in the Denver community struggling. It has been a very hard year for us at the Y also, with extended closings and diminished revenue from our programs. In spite of all these challenges, the YMCA of Metro Denver quickly pivoted our programs to care for people in need, distributing food to the hungry, providing care for young children, checking in on lonely seniors, and so much more. Your generosity makes all this urgent work possible, but our resources are stretched to the limit. Please donate today to help. Every donation and every dollar makes a difference.
- $250 donation provides a week of camp to families in need
- $500 donation provides two weeks of out of school time care for a single mom
- $1,000 wellness scholarship for a family for a year
- $2,500 donation helps provide a one month scholarship for a preschooler in our Y academy
- $5,000 keeps are food pantry stocked with fresh and healthy food for 15 days
- $10,000 allows us to feed 500 people for one month
**Make your donations go further. Donations of $250 and above qualify for the Colorado Child Care Contribution Credit, qualified donors will receive a tax form in January.
For any questions, please contact our Mission Advancement team.