What your kids do AFTER school is as important as what they do AT school.
The YMCA’s youth development programs are grounded in 150 years of lifting up kids so they can reach their full potential. Our passionate staff work diligently to create a welcoming, fun and safe place where every child can thrive, learn and grow.
Our Out of School Time (OST) program provides a welcoming and transformative home away from home for your child, and our experienced OST staff are preparing for an exciting new year of physical, academic and recreational activities.
OST for the 2022-2023 School Year
- Registration opens July 11, 2022 at Noon
- Three options are available: 1) Before School; 2) After School; 3) Before and After School
- For option 3, Before and After School families, you have the option to add holiday/in-service care as part of registration. If you do not need holiday/in-service care, you are eligible for a 15% discount off the monthly rate.
- The drop in rate is $25 for Before or After school; $50 for both Before and After School, holidays, in-service days.
- There is a non-refundable $50 registration fee
- Slots are filled on a first-come, first-served basis
- YMCA Account - we have a new system. If you have not set up your account or added a billing method to your account, please see below.
CCCAP Families CANNOT register online. To learn more about availability for CCCAP, please complete our interest form.
QUESTIONS? Please contact our Solution Center here.
Out of School Time Locations
Online registration takes 5-10 minutes. Please use Firefox or Chrome as your browser.
There are two parts to the registration process:
- STEP ONE: Register your child/ren for Before & After School Care through the links above. This will reserve your child's spot. This includes paying a $50 non-refundable registration fee per child.
- STEP TWO: The guardian will receive an email invitation from a platform called ePACT to submit their child’s medical information (and immunizations) online before the start of the program. Please expect to receive the invitation 3 to 4 days after you initially register your child through our website.
QUESTIONS? Please contact our Solution Center here.
Please note all children must be between the ages of 5 to 12 years old to register for YMCA Out of School Time Program.
Through the generosity of our donors, the YMCA is able to offer a limited number of scholarships for Out of School Time Child Care, to apply please fill out the scholarship form and submit to email@example.com.
CCCAP (Colorado Child Care Assistance Program)
QUESTIONS? Please contact our Solution Center.
What is CCCAP?
The Colorado Child Care Assistance Program is a government funded program that provides financial assistance with child care costs to eligible, low-income families.
How do I get CCCAP?
Families apply through the human services department in the County where they reside.
How does CCCAP operate at the Y?
It is important to note that we offer a limited number of CCCAP spots in our Out of School Time programs.
Our CCCAP Interest List for the academic year opens at the beginning of July, while our CCCAP Interest List for the summer opens at the beginning of April.
Both lists operate on a first-come, first-serve basis, where families may request to be added to the list for one of our CCCAP eligible sites and start the registration process.
Do CCCAP families register their children online?
CCCAP families do not register online! Please contact us to inquire about our CCCAP availability. If and when you are offered an official spot, we will initiate the registration process with you that is unique to CCCAP families.
What is the difference between CCCAP and the Y’s Financial Assistance Scholarship?
CCCAP is a social service that offers financial assistance to families in the form of government subsidies paid directly to a child’s child care provider. The Y offers financial assistance to families using funds we have raised through the generosity of our donors. CCCAP and the Y’s scholarship may not be used simultaneously.
Not all program locations are CCCAP eligible and we have limited slots that are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please do not register online as you will be charged full-price and end up accountable for the balance!
Per child care licensing laws, all parents are required to submit their immunizations via our ePACT medical platform before the commencement of camp.
We will not accept paper immunizations as we have officially transitioned into a paperless online process.
What is ePact?
YMCA PARTNERS WITH ePACT
As a licensed child care provider, the State of Colorado requires the YMCA to collect EXTENSIVE health and emergency information on each youth. This information is mandatory to attend our programs. To facilitate this process the YMCA has partnered with ePACT, a secure, HIPPA compliant online portal that that will collect and streamline your information.
So what is ePACT? ePACT is an online network, where you can securely add, manage and share your child’s key health and emergency contact details with us. Learn more about ePACT here.
Why are we using ePACT?
Saves You Time: You only need to input your information once into ePACT. Next time, you’ll only need to review the information, taking less than a minute!
- Improved privacy and security: Paper forms can be lost or misplaced. ePACT’s privacy and security measures exceed those of online banks and they are HIPPA compliant.
- Peace of Mind: ePACT makes it easy for you to share health and emergency contact details, so we can provide the best support for your child. Plus, you can update this anytime and we will automatically receive those new details.
Can my child still attend if I did not fill out ePACT?
Your child CANNOT attend the YMCA before and after school program without the online paperwork and attachments completed and submitted through ePACT. If you come to drop off on the first day of school with incomplete paperwork, your child will not be able to stay, and your spot will be forfeited, with no refund or credit, since your space had been secured.
Registration Fee: $50 non-refundable registration fee is due at the time of registration per family.
Payment: Full payment is due at the start of each month.
The system will automatically set your account on a Monthly Automatic Withdrawal with the card/account you registered with.
If you have special circumstances that you need to change your payment method please contact our Solution Center here.
It is the YMCA’s policy that written notice must be given three weeks in advance of your child's withdrawal from the program to avoid being charged for the following session.
Written notice must be submitted to our Solution Center here.
Any outstanding balance must be paid at the time of withdrawal.
Receipts and Tax Information
Receipts are available after making a payment and should be kept for families' records. YMCA of Metropolitan Denver childcare payments may be a tax deduction.
Statements are available on your online account. The Tax ID # is 84-0402696.
Every January, tax statements will be available in your YMCA Account for you to download.